Hello! I plan to read 54 specific books this year. Most of them would be completed series, hyped books, or just because the book has been sitting on my shelves for too long. However, along the way I will (obviously) read other books that are not in the list. I’ll do occasional updates on the list, maybe once every three months. Hopefully there would be improvements every time!
The books in pink would be the books I’ve already read.
- The Lunar Chronicles – Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Winter, Stars Above, Fairest.
- The Raven Cycle – The Raven Boys, The Dream Thieves, Blue Lily Lily Blue, The Raven King
- Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire, Queen of Shadows
- Red Rising, Golden Sun, Morning Star
- The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo, The Girl who Played with Fire, The Girl who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest
- Slated, Fractured, Shattered
- Hereafter, Arise, Elegy
- Everneath, Everbound, Evertrue
- The Bane Chronicles
- Goddess of the Rose
- Zodiac, Wandering Star
- Lux series- Obsidian, Onyx, Opal, Origin, Opposition, Oblivion
- Lola and the Boy Next Door, Isla and the Happily Ever After, Anna and the French Kiss
- Shadow and Bone, Ruin and Rising, Siege and Storm
- Penryn and the End of Days- Angelfall, World After, End of Days
- The Selection, The Elite, The One, The Heir
Currently working through my way with The Raven Cycle, next I’ll probably be attacking the Grisha trilogy because I have heard amazing reviews about it.
managed to complete The Raven Cycle before the end of may but i’m sad to say that I haven’t been very productive in reading because I was in a terrible slump that lasted for a while. I think my slump is over, but I’m buried under mountains of homework and there seems to be never ending work so my reading speed will slow down tremendously. But, I’ll try my best to complete my goals.
decided to take away ‘half bad’, ‘a thousand pieces of you’ and ‘red queen’ and replace it with ‘penryn and the end of days’ trilogy because they aren’t really that high in my tbr list as compared to penryn and the end of days.